The spring competition everyone has been waiting for!
The spring competition everyone has been waiting for!
Show us what spring looks like in your region!
RULES OF THE COMPETITION “SPRING IN THE THREE SEAS”
- These Regulations define the terms and conditions of participation in the competition “SPRING
IN THE THREE SEAS” (hereinafter referred to as the “Competition”), organized by the agency
Media Hooltays limited liability company with its registered office in
Warsaw, ul. Puławska 77 lok. U5, 02-595 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the
National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warszawy
in Warszawie, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS:
0000935546, REGON: 520419239, NIP: 5213946347, hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”,
acting on behalf of the State of Poland Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw,
Al. Jerozolimskie 7, 00-955 Warszawa, entered in the register of associations, other social and
professional organizations, foundations and public health care institutions kept by the District
Court for the Capital City of Warszawy in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division under the number
KRS: 0000779650, NIP: 701-091-75-48, REGON: 383016091, hereinafter referred to as the
- The content of these Regulations will be made public and will be available until the Competition
a. by posting on the website stateofpoland.pl,
b. at the Organiser’s seat.
Purpose of the Competition
The aim of the competition is:
- promotion of local traditions and culture of Three Seas Countries
- disseminate information about Countries of Three Seas, their local products, citizen’s lifestyle
The subject of the competition
- The subject of the Competition is the performance of the Competition Work (hereinafter referred
to as the “Competition Work”), consisting of:
a) taking a photo of region showing landscape during spring time of a country from Three
Seas. The Three Seas Countries are Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Hungary,
Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.
b) pinning a location of the place where the picture was taken
c) publishing this photo as a feed post on your public Instagram or Facebook profile with the
tag “@stateofpoland” and “@3seaseurope” and hashtag “#hellospring” in the description
of the photo.
- The Competition Works must be the result of the individual creativity of the Participants who, in
relation to the Competition Works, are entitled to full proprietary copyrights, free from legal
defects, encumbrances or claims of third parties, in particular those resulting from the provisions
on the protection of intellectual property and personal data protection. Competition works may not
violate generally applicable law or the rights of third parties, in particular personal rights of third
parties, as well as generally accepted moral standards.
Conditions of participation and application to the Competition
- The competition is open to the public. Participation in it is free and voluntary.
- Only an adult may participate in the Contest (“Participant”).
- The Organizer’s employees as well as their family members cannot participate in the Competition.
- Each Participant may submit only one Competition Entry to participate in the Competition.
- The condition for the participation in the Competition is the Participant’s consent to the Organizer
of the Competition Entry publishing and disseminating it in any form via any medium, while
maintaining the essential content of the Competition Entry.
- Joining the Competition is tantamount to accepting these Regulations and agreeing to the
conditions of participation, specified in the provisions of these Regulations, which each
Participant is obliged to read.
Organization and course of the Competition
- The announcement about the organization of the Competition will be made public via
Instagram and Facebook on the Organiser’s profile.
- The competition runs from 27.04.2022 to 06.05.2022.
- The competition entries will be assessed by the Competition Committee referred to in § 6 of the
- The winner of the competition will be one person each from one of the Three Seas Country
(Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania,
Slovakia and Slovenia) chosen by the Competition Commission will select the winners. The
winners will get in-kind prize as an award in the competition.
- The Competition Committee consists of 5 members.
- Members of the Competition Committee are appointed by the Organizer.
- The Competition Committee consists of employees of the State of Poland Foundation or other
persons indicated by the Organizer.
Announcement of the results of the Competition
- The competition will be adjudicated no later than 11.05.2022.
- The results and announcement of the winners of the Competition will be made public via
Instagram and Facebook, in a comment under the competition post on the Organizer’s
- The prizes in the Competition will be in-kind prizes for the best picture each from one of the
Three Seas Country.
- The winners of the competition are rewarded with POPCORN MAKER machine from the
- The in-kind prize will be sent by courier on the Competition Participant’s postal address indicated
along with other contact details in a private message sent to the Organizer.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for another in-kind prize or cash prize.
- The winners of the Competition are not entitled to give the right to receive the in-kind prize to
- The sponsor is the Foundation.
- The organizer is not responsible for the inability or difficulties in awarding the award, caused by
reasons attributable to Participant selected as the Competition laureate.
Rules for excluding and canceling the Competition
- The following persons will not participate in the Competition:
a) competition works that do not meet the requirements set out in § 3 section 1 of the
b) competition works sent after the deadline specified in § 5 section 2 of the Regulations.
- The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Competition at any time if:
a) no Competition Entry will be submitted,
b) none of the Competition Works will meet the conditions of the Regulations,
c) there will be a situation beyond the Organizer’s control, making it impossible to settle the
- The Organizer reserves the right to exclude from the Competition the Competition Works that are
contrary to the provisions of law, ethics or for other reasons making them unsuitable for public
- The administrator of the personal data of the Competition Participants is the Competition
Organizer (hereinafter: the “Administrator”). Personal data is processed in accordance with the
provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April
2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free
movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (“GDPR” ).
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary and required for the proper conduct of the
Competition, the issuance of prizes and for the promotion of the Competition.
- The Administrator processes the data of the Competition Participants in the following scope:
name, surname, contact details (e-mail address, home address and telephone number). In relation
to the Competition winners, the Administrator may also process personal data in the scope of the
PESEL number and bank account, and in relation to persons running a business: NIP number and
- The administrator processes personal data for purposes related to the implementation of the
Competition, including in particular:
a) to organize and conduct the Competition, i.e. to accept the Participant’s application and for
contact purposes (legal basis: consent of the data subject, i.e. Article 6 (1) (a) of the
GDPR). By entering the Competition, the Participant expressly confirms consent to the
processing of his personal data;
b) in order to implement the legitimate interests of the Administrator, i.e. marketing and
promotion of services offered by the Administrator as the organizer of the Competition
during and after the Competition, as well as establishing and pursuing possible claims
(legal basis: implementation of the legitimate interests of the administrator, i.e. Article 6
(1) (f) of the GDPR);
c) in order to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator as the Competition
Organizer, including in particular financial and tax settlement of the awards (legal basis:
implementation of the legal obligation, i.e. Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
- By providing personal data, the Participant agrees to publish the name of his profile on Instagram
and photos or photos with a description sent in the Competition Entry in the communication
channels used by the Organizer and the Foundation, in particular on the websites managed by the
Organizer and the Foundation, and on social profiles managed by the Organizer and the
Foundation, among others such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok.
- The Administrator may share the Participants’ data with entities providing services to the
Administrator, including in particular IT, hosting, legal or accounting services.
- The personal data of the Participants will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the
purposes for which they were collected. In the case of Competition winners, the data will be
processed for the period resulting from tax regulations, i.e. 5 years.
- The Participant has the right to request access to his personal data, i.e. to obtain from the
Administrator confirmation whether he processes personal data and the right to access this data
(including rectification or immediate removal if legally justified); their rectification, deletion,
processing restrictions, data transfer and the right to object to processing to the supervisory body
(i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa). In
addition, when the data is processed on the basis of consent, the Participant has the right to
withdraw the consent at any time (unless specific provisions impose further obligation on the
Administrator to process the above-mentioned data). Withdrawal of consent does not affect the
lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal.
- The administrator is obliged to delete personal data, provided that the personal data are no longer
required for the purposes for which they were collected and / or the consent on which the
processing is based has been withdrawn and / or there is no other legal basis for their processing.
It is not possible to exercise the right to delete personal data, in particular when the Administrator
is obliged under the provision this right to further processing of personal data to the extent
specified by applicable law or for the purposes necessary to establish, assert or defend claims.
- The Administrator declares that the Participants’ data will not be transferred outside the EEA and
will not be covered by the profiling mechanism.
- In matters related to the protection of personal data, Participants may contact the Administrator by
sending a message by traditional mail to the address of the Administrator’s office or by e-mail:
- Each Competition Participant ensures that the Competition Entry is the result of individual
creativity and that he or she is entitled to full proprietary copyrights, free from legal defects,
encumbrances or claims of third parties, in particular those resulting from the provisions on the
protection of intellectual property.
- In the event of any claims by third parties regarding the use of Competition Works by the
Organizer or the Foundation, the Participant will be obliged to take, at his own expense and risk,
all legal steps ensuring due protection of the Organizer against third party claims. In particular, the
Participant will be obliged to replace the Organizer or, if this is not possible, join the Organizer in
any proceedings against the Organizer. The Participant also undertakes to compensate the
Organizer for any costs that the Organizer may incur or will be obliged to pay to a third party in
connection with a claim or court action in the field of copyright that that person submits in
connection with the Organizer’s use of Competition Works.
- Upon submitting the Competition Entry, each Competition Participant grants the Organizer and
the Foundation the right to use and dispose of the Competition Entry free of charge, in particular a
photo submitted as part of the Competition Entry, in any way, without time and territorial
limitations in all fields of use, in particular to post photos submitted as part of the Competition
Work on social media managed by the Foundation and the Organizer and, among others, on the
websites managed by the Organizer and the Foundation, including in the photo gallery at
www.3seaseurope.com and www.stateofpoland.pl.
- The Organizer declares that the Competition is not a game of chance, a raffle lottery, a mutual bet,
an aid lottery, the result of which depends on the case, or any other form of gambling provided for
in the Gambling Act of 19 November 2009 (Journal of Laws No. of 2020, item 2094, as
- These Regulations are the only document defining the rules of participation in the Competition.
- During the Contest, the Organizer reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations at
any time, provided that this does not deteriorate the conditions of participation in the Contest.
- The organizer is not responsible for entries that did not reach him for reasons beyond his control,
incl. as a result of failure of the Internet connections or the Participant’s devices.
- In matters not covered by the Competition Regulations, generally applicable provisions of law
shall apply, including the Civil Code and the Act on Copyright and Related Rights.
- The person authorized to contact the Competition Participants with regard to any questions
regarding the Competition and Competition Regulations is: Patryk Markuszewski, tel.
+48500098615, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Organizer will keep the documentation of the Competition for a period of 5 years from the
date of the Competition’s settlement in a manner that guarantees its safety.